Monday, August 17, 2009

Gluten Free Goodies' Pancake, Pikelet, and Waffle mix.

To go back in time a little, I'll make a post about Gluten Free Goodies pancake, pikelet, and waffle mix. It was also the first time using my enamelled cast-iron skillet for pikelets, so it was a bit of a learning curve!

Pikelets
This was the last one cooking - also the most photogenic one
Creative Commons License

There were only a couple of blueberries in that one, as it was the bottom of the bowl.

Here's the pile of pikelets in the background, and frying bananas in the foreground.

Pikelets & Banana
Frying banana
Creative Commons License

I served them with maple syrup, but we ate them too fast to take photos of everything together on the plate... !

They were pretty good, though a couple were a bit tough - I think it's because each batch was cooked a bit differently. I'll have to learn how to get the right temperature, and I think they'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment