Sunday, June 7, 2009

Away message and an unusual smoothie

For the next week I'm going to be post-free, as I'm studying for an exam and making a trip out of town for work. After that ordeal is over I hope to return stress-free and with time to cook something, breaking a reliance on Hell's gluten-free, vegan pizza.

In the meantime, I leave you with this strange smoothie I made myself almost two months ago:

Smooth and Unusual
Unusually Thick Smoothie
Creative Commons License

This smoothie contains banana, kiwi crush, rice milk, and the random experimental ingredient: avocado.

It was very thick and very very smooth. I was almost scared to taste it, but it tasted quite nice. You could taste the avocado, but also the other fruits - I used a quarter of an avocado - may have beena little too much. I drank about half the glass (actually, ate it with a spoon), then wondered if it would perhaps be better as some kind of frozen dessert, so I poured the rest into a small container and left it in the fridge for a couple of hours. I got impatient and ate it before it was fully frozen - but I think there's some potential here!

No comments:

Post a Comment