Thursday, March 3, 2011

Surreptitious return

While this blog might have looked like it's been dead for some time, it has often been on my mind, and I've been waiting for the right time and motivation to resurrect it.

It turns out that the longer you leave something, the more daunting a task it seems to be. The decisions to make! What can I post about? Do I make some explanation for my long absence, or do I jut get back into it and hope no one notices I stopped for a year and a half? The worries! Will I have any (of my admittedly very few) readers left? Will I just make one post and disappear again forever?

I don't have answers to any of those questions, so I will just get on with it. Since everyone likes pictures, here is a pictorial summary of my last few years in food:


Mosaic
Creative Commons License


1. Enchiladas, 2. Peanut Macaroon, 3. Making Crème Brulée, 4. Crème Brulée, 5. Blind baking pie crust, 6. Two Pies, 7. Two Pieces of Two Pies, 8. Lemon Sago, 9. Mixed Grain Risotto, 10. Making Banana Ice-Coconut-Cream, 11. Making Peanut Butter Cookies, 12. Peanut Butter Cookies, 13. Banana Ice-Coconut-Cream, 14. Mexican Chocolate Snickerdoodles, 15. Thumbprint Cookies, 16. Peanut Brownies, 17. Tomato Salad, 18. Cunt Cupcake, 19. Savoury Hotcakes, 20. Breast Cookies, 21. Breast Cookie, 22. Brownies with Options, 23. Vege Pad Thai, 24. Chocolate Pretzels, 25. Fun-Mirror Pots, 26. Galettes, 27. Fish and Fried Potato, 28. Spinach Egg Fried Rice, 29. Gluten Free Dutch Baby, 30. Unhealthy Snack Stack, 31. White on White on White, 32. Tempeh Simmering, 33. Grits, 34. Making Frittata, 35. Frittata Ingredients, 36. Frittata

No comments:

Post a Comment